Monday, January 14, 2013

Let It Snow Review

Let it SnowTitle: Let It Snow
Author(s): (in order of appearance) Maureen Johnson, John Green, Lauren Myracle

Why I Read It: It was mentioned in a review at The Broke and the Bookish (here). Also because I've come to the conclusion one should read Christmas books when it is not Christmas.

Summary: This is three stories in one. Three stories about one town, one train, fourteen cheerleaders, miscommunication, Starbucks and a teacup pig name Gabriel.

What I Thought: Fluffy. I very rarely do fluffy, so it seemed really out of place for me. Besides that, it's a light, quirky read, and there are some humourous moments. I wasn't particularly attached to any of the characters or the plots, but they weren't something I felt needed emotional investment. I don't have a lot of opinion on this one, to be honest.

No comments :

Post a Comment