Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Harry Potter Re-read: Day 7

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4)
This is the version I have. It is again much more destroyed than this example. The protective plastic on the cover is half off and the last twenty pages have been stuffed back into the book. Most of them are in bad condition, and that's precisely why we love them. They've got a history.

This is what I discovered inside the cover of our copy of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Note how I apparently failed to make my name legible the first time, and so had to scribble it out (I'm unsure as to why I couldn't have used and eraser) and try again.
And yes, I am still behind. I'm pretty sure I'll have to make this a two-week endeavor, as oposed to my usual one-week. There is no way I am finishing all of them tonight.

No comments :

Post a Comment