Monday, August 18, 2014

Book Badger Read-a-thon Wrap Up

*dramatic sigh* I have had the most intense reader's block ever in these past few weeks. A few years ago, I didn't really even realise that reader's block was a thing- I never got it. But these few weeks have been frustrating. Nothing I started was something I felt any desire to finish, and all I have wanted to do was reread books that I've read eight times. So that's been fun.

Whining aside, I still had fun with the read-a-thon. I did a few of the activities, and they were neat, and listened to an audiobook for a readalong.

Books

  • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children: 241 (and then DNF, this one really wasn't for me)
  • The Winter Horses: 92 pages (and, again, DNF)
  • Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone: 332
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: 251
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: 317
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire:  636
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: 150
  • Doll Bones: audiobook
Page Total: 1 927

So not the best page count, obviously, but I still enjoyed the experience. 

No comments :

Post a Comment