Monday, August 18, 2014

Bout of Books 11: Day 1

Read

  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: 140 
  • Half Bad: 30
Total Pages: 170

Challenges

Book Scavenger Hunt

I was going to take actually photographs for everyone, but nobody seems to know what my sister has done with the camera charger. So that's not happening, it will just have to be images from Goodreads.

Bitterblue (Graceling Realm, #3)
Book with a Title Beginning with "B": Bitterblue by Kristen Cashore
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
Book made into a Movie/ TV Show: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Artemis Fowl (Artemis Fowl, #1)
A Series You Love: Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer
Monstrous Affections: An Anthology of Beastly Tales
A Short Story or Poem Anthology: Monstrous Affections*
*
I'm looking forward to when this one is released, I haven't gotten the chance to read it yet.
The Night Circus
A Book from Your TBR Shelf: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

Playlist

Book: Half Bad

Songs:
Mordred's Lullaby- Heather Dale
Patterns- Band of Skulls
Red Stars- The Birthday Massacre

Granted, I'm not all that far into the book, but these kind of give me the right sort of... I don't know... feeling? vibe? mood? I don't even know if those are remotely correct descriptors... 

So I think that's about it for today. I might be able to get a bit more reading done tonight, we'll see. 

No comments :

Post a Comment