Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Trees of Reverie Read-a-thon: Wrap Up

I said I would post this yesterday. But yesterday rapidly turned into today as I was working on a lab for Uni, so you’re getting it after I’m (slightly) more rested than I was.
Final Page Count: 2008
Books Finished
  • The Assassin’s Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke
  • The Pirate’s Wish by Cassandra Rose Clarke
  • Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
  • Unmade by Sarah Rees Brennan
Daily Posts
Reading Challenges:
  • Read a book by an author you haven’t read before
  • Read a book in the fantasy genre
  • Read a book with an LGBTQ+ character
  • Finish a book in a series you’ve not yet completed
  • Write a book review for one of the books you read (here)
  • Take part in The Raven Cycle Read-A-Thon hosted by Readers in Wonderland and Books of Amber
  • Finish an entire book in ONE day
  • Read outside
Anyway, this was super fun. I think I’m (maybe a little?) getting the hang of read-a-thons. The last week was a bit… unproductive, because school crushed my reading time slightly, but the first week was good. I would love to do this read-a-thon again sometime, I liked the two week layout and the challenges were super fun. I’m still working through a couple of books that I started during the read-a-thon, hopefully I’ll have time to finish them soon. School has been incredibly hectic these past few weeks, so my page count wasn't quite what I would have liked it to be, but these things happen.

No comments :

Post a Comment