Saturday, January 10, 2015

Bout of Books 12: Day 6 Update

Books

  • Still Star-Crossed: 342 pages (finished)

Challenge

(I'm just going to do one today because I would like to get more reading done.

Literary Quote
I can't actually use the recommended programs and my sister has done something with the camera's SD card... (Maybe it's in another camera? Under a bed? In Narnia? We just don't know.) So you shall once again be treated to my fantastic skills with Microsoft Paint. Behold.
I read Still Star-Crossed today. I somehow have this very vivid mental image of how Rosaline said these words.

1 comment :

  1. No need to apologize for doing it in paint - it looks really good. Also, the quote itself is pretty funny. I haven't read that book, but I think I'd like Rosaline.

    ReplyDelete