Thursday, May 12, 2016

Bout of Books 16 Update

A.K.A. The "Kelly has failed" post.

A.K.A. The "why oh why did I sign up for two big events in one week when I have the time management abilities of a potato?"

Anyway. Thus far I have read:
  • Under a Painted Sky by Stacey Lee (FINALLY!)
  • The Girl from Everywhere Heidi Heilig
I've also started and dropped a couple of other books. I'd really like to get some more reading done tomorrow, especially because I've got a couple of holds waiting at the library!


2 comments :

  1. I did the same Kelly -sign up for ABEA and Bout of books this week and planning on being so organised...

    Anyhew hope you are enjoying the books you have read so far. Enjoy the rest of your week :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even think I expected to be organised... but at the same time I also just went along pretending that I'd somehow be able to do both...

      It's definitely fun, but a tiny bit frantic.

      Delete