Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Harry Potter Reread Week!

'Tis the season!

The season in which I attempt to recreate a feat that I have not accomplished since I was about sixteen! Starting today, I will be re-reading Harry Potter, attempting to read all seven books in a week, as one does when one is a nerd with no life.

Since this year is the 20th anniversary, I'm determined that this year, THIS YEAR, I will do it. I have carefully scheduled nothing to happen at all in that week so I can basically go into seclusion and read. And by seclusion I mean "of course I'll be blogging about it, but nobody in actual, physical, reality who speaks to me should expect an immediate response." And I have an assignment due for a class, so I guess I'll have to do that too... anyway.

This week's plans.
After years of reading, the old copies that my family owns were in rather rough condition, and were able to pick up a box set of these lovely new covers on sale! (Of course we still have the old copies. For reading in dangerous places we don't want to take the new copies. We live very dangerously here.) This is our third copy of Philosopher's Stone, actually. The first has kind of disintegrated due to overuse.

These are probably my second-favourite Harry Potter covers out there... I don't think my favourites are in print anymore. Does anyone have a favourite edition of these books? 

No comments :

Post a Comment